Did you know?
Established in 1959, Stone Belt is one of the largest service providers for individuals with disabilities in south central Indiana. Stone Belt supports and empowers these individuals to live fulfilling lives by providing them with the necessary opportunities for self-growth. Its vast range of programs and services are available to Monroe, Lawrence, Bartholomew, and surrounding Indiana counties.
By the Numbers:
- 2,500+ total clients served
- 450+ employees
- 170 individuals served in residential programs
- 11 group homes, 8 in Monroe County and 3 in Lawrence County
- 332 individuals in Lifelong Learning and Work Services
- 270 individuals receiving community employment support
- 1,700 outpatient visits provided in our Milestones clinic
- $500,000 in revenue from Manufacturing program
- $18 million operating budget
For more information contact us.